Epic Games has officially started the 8th Fortnite season. Together with it, a set of challenges surfaced. Kicking off with the first week, there are both free and Battle Pass challenges, just as found in the previous season.
Alongside that, Epic Games has also upgraded the challenge UI and system to allow easier completion of certain challenges. Especially those requiring a friend to accomplish, thanks to Party Assist.
Let’s take a look at all of the Season 7 Week 1 Fortnite Challenges:
- Visit all 7 Pirate Camps – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 Chests at Retail Row or Junk Junction – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Deal damage with a Shotgun and an Explosive Weapon in a single match – 5 Battle Stars
Battle Pass challenges
- Visit a Giant Face in the desert, the jungle and the snow – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Get a (3) elimination with a shotgun, Assault Rifle, and Explosive Weapon – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal 200 damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent – 10 Battle Stars
We will be creating some guides, so make sure you tune in. Some of the harder to understand challenges such as Visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle, and the snow are about to be created.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!