The new DLSS technology by Nvidia is here in two video games. According to this most recent Nvidia driver, 418.91 the code is being finalized and can be found in Battlefield V and Metro Exodus. Anthem is the other one that will only receive DLSS. For those who do not know, the DLSS technology is here to boost the performance over the roof. Instead, it is the Rat Tracing technology being worked on as well.
This has been concluded in the latest Nvidia driver, pinpointing a lot of changes towards good. It is mainly focused on fixes and improvements. For more detailed info you can check below:
Game Ready – Provides the optimal gaming experience when using DLSS and Ray Tracing in Battlefield V and Metro Exodus.
Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [Battlefield 1]: Lines appear in the terrain with NVIDIA Control Panel anisotropic filtering override enabled.
- [GeForce RTX 20 series]: Event ID 14 error appears in event viewer logs when Digital Vibrance setting is changed. 
Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [G-SYNC]: With a G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible display connected in clone mode, flashing occurs on games played on the G-SYNC display with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [Apex Legends]: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error message may appear and then the game crashes.
- [Hitman 2]: Pixelated corruption appears in the game. 
- [Iray][OptiX]: Iray GPU acceleration crashes and falls back to CPU acceleration. 
- [HDR][Ni no Kuni 2]: Enabling HDR causes the application to crash when launched. 
- [ARK Survival]: Multiple errors and then blue-screen crash may occur when playing the game. 
- [Batman: Arkham Origins]: PhysX fog renders incorrectly 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) is not available for monitors with 4k2k timings. 
- Random desktop flicker occurs on some multi-display PCs 
This update can be downloaded through GeForce Experience or met on the official Nvidia Download page.