While we all await the finish of season 7 (we know how it feels), Epic Games is forging something else ready to come into the game. Apparently, new items will join the Fortnite Arsenal tomorrow, and they are the M1 Garand looking like gun and Cupid’s Crossbow in the name of Valentine’s day.
According to recent leaks, Epic Games will tune some of the already existing weapons, as well as some items found across the map, including the Stormwing airplanes. The airplanes will no longer be able to break through buildings.
Some of the most important changes were published by Epic Games on the official Fortnite SubReddit.
The patch is clearly focusing on a lot of cleaner gameplay, especially the Zipline interacts being finally added this deep into the Season. For more detailed info:
- Planes will no longer be able to smash through structures
- Zipline interact prompt added, and using a Zipline will grant fall damage immunity
- Hand Cannon structure damage reduced from 150 to 100
- Turbo Build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Rocket Launcher reload time increased from 2.52s to 3.24s
- Added the ability to crouch while in Edit Mode
- Stay tuned for the full patch notes when the update releases.
- Don’t forget to also check out the Share the Love Event – including overtime Challenges – dropping in v7.40!
Do not forget the new weapon listed in the message of the day in the Fortnite news carousel. The M1 Garand looking like Infantry Rifle. It is a word of a semi-auto rifle. According to some data miners, this weapon is also a reason for the Hunting Rifle removal (if any occurs), which is about to disappoint some of its fans.
Nevertheless, we’ll probably have the purest update so far, contributing to clean, and most importantly, fun gameplay.