Now that Fortnite Season 8 is upon us we’re getting a bit deeper into it. The Pirate themes are upon us and after yesterday’s 8.01 update we’re ready to dwell into week 2 of Season 8. As such, there will be new challenges and surprises available.
As such, we’re here to confirm whether or not the leaked challenges were aligned correctly with today’s original release of the same. Now that we have the new Buried Treasure feature, we assume there will be challenges related to it. Let’s take at all the challenges for Week 2 of Season 8 below:
- Stage 1: Land at the Block
- Stage 2: Dusty Divot
- Stage 3: Polar Peak
- Stage 4: Snobby Shores
- Stage 5: Paradise Palms
- Deal 200 Damage to descending supply drops
- 3 Eliminations at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1 of 3: Gain Health from Apples – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2 of 3: Gain Health from Campfires – 1 Battle Star
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West Points of the Island – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal 100 Damage to Opponents with a Pirate Cannon – 10 Battle Stars
- Search a chest in different named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage with cannons is definitely one of the harder challenges to do. The reason for that is because they are more common at the north side of the map, including the Pirate Camps. Also, to deal with damage with them is not every day’s task, making it very hard to accomplish.
Fortnite is growing bigger but is also adopting many styles and mechanics found in other BR games. It is a vital part to have a good competition rather than only one unique BR. This solves a lot of issues for the Fortnite community and also puts the devs to work harder than usual.
Last foretold feature coming to Fortnite is the respawn. The respawn vehicles could already be seen in Replay mode, for which without data mines is easy to confirm its arrival.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!