Fortnite Season 8 Week 3 Challenges are already leaked 1 week pre-release. According to recent data mines, it appears that the next week’s challenges will be harder to accomplish. All the credit for the leaked challenges goes to Lucas7yoshi, whom Fortnite data mine skills are quite firm.
Let’s take a look at them below:
- Deal Damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline
- Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol and a Sniper Rifle
- Search Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the treasure map loading screen
- Use the baller in different matches
- Place different Trap Slot items in a single match
- Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs and others in a single match
There will be both staged and normal challenges. However, one of the most important is the Baller. The Baller actually refers to the Hamster Ball, leaked during the Start of Season 8. It will be considered as a transport device, allowing players to rotate a lot easier.
However, we haven’t heard nor seen any of it so far. It is about to become popular during the start of week 3.