In the spirit of Fortnite and its Battle Pass weeks, we’re here to celebrate and discover Week 3 Season 8 challenges. As in each previous week, we’ll need to face a set of obstacles whose removal is very rewarding. However, to get to there, we’ll need to complete all of the challenges assigned for this week.
Before, we had leaked version of the week 3 challenges. It is common to see some of them overlapping with the official ones, some not. Without further talks, let’s take a look at this week’s official challenges. As found on the Challenge spreadsheet, Epic Games seems to develop a more strict set of challenges.
Fortnite Week 3 Season 8 Challenges:
- Stage 1 of 3 – Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match – 0/2 – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1 of 3 – Destroy Cacti in the Desert 0/30 – 1 Battle Star
- Place Different Trap Slot items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen – 0/1 – 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields – 0/7 – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents – 0/500 – 10 Battle Stars
- Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol and a Sniper Rifle – 0/3 – 10 Battle Stars
The staged challenges will remain a mystery as we wouldn’t like to spoil any ahead of the player’s progress.