The challenges are usually leaked a bit earlier. Usually, they’re discovered with the release of challenges assigned for the previous week or the day after. This time, data miners have exposed the coming Week 4 challenges. Taken into account that we’re talking about leaks, make sure you do not take the posted challenges as serious as they might vary.
Fortnite Week 4 Season 8 challenges
Players will take advantage of and prepare for what’s to come in Fortnite’s Week 4. This will allow them to plan their route in completing the challenges.
- Search for 2 Buried Treasures – 5 Battle Stars
- Launch yourself through 25 structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped Weapon and a Suppressed Weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate 10 Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Happy Hamler – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Outlast 90 Opponents in a Single Match – 10 Battle Stars
- Use the Baller in 5 different matches – 5 Battle Stars
Ahead of the week reset and release of challenges, week 4 loading screen has also been leaked.
Unlike the previous week when we had a Battle Star, this time we will have a Banner. This means it is most likely guidance to where the Banner for week 4 is located. With that being said, we hope this clarifies some things for you.