The challenges are usually leaked a bit earlier. Usually, they’re discovered with the release of challenges assigned for the previous week or the day after. This time, data miners have exposed the coming Week 4 challenges. Taken into account that we’re talking about leaks, make sure you do not take the posted challenges as serious as they might vary.
Fortnite Week 4 Season 8 challenges
Players will take advantage of and prepare for what’s to come in Fortnite’s Week 4. This will allow them to plan their route in completing the challenges.
- Search for 2 Buried Treasures – 5 Battle Stars
- Launch yourself through 25 structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped Weapon and a Suppressed Weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate 10 Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Happy Hamler – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Outlast 90 Opponents in a Single Match – 10 Battle Stars
- Use the Baller in 5 different matches – 5 Battle Stars
Ahead of the week reset and release of challenges, week 4 loading screen has also been leaked.
Unlike the previous week when we had a Battle Star, this time we will have a Banner. This means it is most likely guidance to where the Banner for week 4 is located. With that being said, we hope this clarifies some things for you.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!