After the leak of the Week 4 challenges, our duty is to fully follow the official ones. Now that we’re heading into Week 4 of Season 8 in Fortnite, challenges assigned for this week are about to be released. With the release of the week 4 challenges, players will also gain the opportunity to obtain a free banner among their collectibles.
Without further ado, all of the official Week 4 Season 8 challenges can be found below:
Land at Tilted Towers
- Stage 1: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Happy Hamler – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Use The Baller in 5 different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Get 2 eliminations with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Cannon – 0/25 – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 2 Buried Treasures – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 3 Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Outlast 60 Opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Outlast 70 Opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Outlast 80 Opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
Now that we have the official challenges and confirm its integrity compared to the leaked ones, they are in different order.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!