As we’re starting to get deeper into Week 5 of Fortnite’s Season 8, we’re finding that numerous challenges assigned for Week 5 have already been leaked. Technically, we’re still not in Week 5 until tomorrow, when the release of a fresh batch of challenges occurs. Until then, we’ll have to satisfy with the current list of challenges and start preparing for what’s about to come.
Thanks to who else if not Lucas7yoshi, Fortnite’s datamining guru, we have received a leak of challenges for Week 5. They will be tough to accomplish, considering some of them are quite hard. As usual, there will be Free and Battle Pass challenges that will endure further Battle Pass tier progress.
Below you can find the Week 5 leaked challenges:
- Deal 200 damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts – 5 Battle Stars
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet – 10 Battle Stars
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Gain 50 Shield from Mushrooms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Gain 100 Shield from Small Shield Potions – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Gain 100 Shield from Shield Potions – 2 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent, a Zip line and a Vehicle in the same match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 3 opponents at Pirate Camps – 10 Battle Stars
As always, take into consideration that the list of leaked challenges for Week 5 may be inaccurate. Therefore, we’ll have to run a fast integrity check tomorrow when the official ones kick off.
Data miners have already discovered that they’re working on revealing challenges for Week 6 of Season 8. This is probably the first time we toll into their arrival this soon.