As announced, there had to be an update because of the crucial issue with the previous ones causing NVDisplay.Container.exe to cause high CPU usage. If you’ve been encountering performance issues lately in your most favorite video games, it could be due to this. Furthermore, the new 419.35 driver adds optimal gaming experience for a set of video games, but also fixes a couple of issues.
Without further ado, we would like to post all of the listed changes coming in this update.
Nvidia 418.35 driver notes:
Two massive fixes:
- [Apex Legends]: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error message may appear and then the game crashes.
- NVDisplay.Container.exe causes high CPU usage. 
New feature and fixes in driver 419.35:
- Game Ready – Provides the optimal gaming experience for Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5, and Tom Clancy’s The Division II.
- Gaming Technology – Includes support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
- Acer ED273 A
- Acer XF250Q
- BenQ XL2540-B / ZOWIE XL LCD