Another set of challenges have been leaked, which are connected to Season 8’s Overtime. Similar to season 7, these challenges will serve both for entertainment but also rewards. We do not know if they will be connected to a free Battle Pass, but they will surely be coming within this patch.
Thanks to @ShiinaBR, famous Fortnite dataminer, you can take a look at the Overtime Challenges below:
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 23
- Complete 2 Free Overtime Challenges
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87
- Collect 20 Coins in Featured Creative Islands
- Place Top 10 for three times in Squads with a friend
- Deal 1000 damage to opponents
- Place top 15 for three times in Duos with a friend
- Outlast 500 Opponents
- Place top 25 in three Solo matches
We assume there will be some precious rewards for a good set of completion. However, we do not know if Epic Games is going to give away a free Battle Pass as in the previous season. More about this to be discovered when everything goes live.