Fortnite Week 7 Season 8 challenges are now live
Fortnite Week 7 has officially begun with the new branch of challenges. Assigned to Week 7, there will be a secret battle star which after completing the challenges can be picked up and will add 1 free Battle Pass tier. Our team is working on decrypting the challenges below, so we could get to the secret Battle Star location faster. After its discovery, it will be followed by a guide created by our team.
Yesterday’s leaking was so messed that some of the week’s challenges were mixed up. Instead of week 8, there was 7 and opposite, but now we’re here with the official list of challenges.
- Deal 100 damage with a Pickaxe to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage1: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Visit 3 Pirate Camps in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal 500 damage to players from above – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline
- Eliminate 10 opponents in different Named Locations – 10 Battle Stars
The challenges perfectly aligned with the leaked ones by Lucas7yoshi. Week 8 is the next week of Season 8 that is coming as next. According to some data miners and the leaked challenges, Epic Games may retrieve the X4-Stormwing planes.