Before tomorrow’s reset, Fortnite’s data miners are always leaking the challenges assigned to the coming week. As such, we have week 8 coming with a reset day set for tomorrow. The new challenges will go live somewhere around 10-11 AM ET, and we’re here to prepare for them ahead of the release.
Thanks to a couple of data miners, they have managed to compile a whole list of challenges assigned for Week 8. Lucky for us, they believe Week 9 and 10 could also be leaked.
Therefore, let’s take a look at all of the Fortnite challenges assigned for Week 8 of Season 8:
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Paradise Palms – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Paradise Palms – 3 Battle Stars
- Use 3 Vending Machines in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal 100 damage to opponents while using at least one balloon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dial the Durrr Burger number on the big telephone west of Fatal Fields – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Dial the Pizza Pit number on the big telephone east of The block – 3 Battle Stars
- Search 7 Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 7 opponents at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 2 opponents from at least 50m away – 10 Battle Stars
Currently, we cannot divide them and distinct the free challenges out of the battle pass ones. However, they will be sorted out at a later stage. Thanks to Lucas7Yoshi, we have found the right order of the Week 8 challenges. There are 4 free and 5 Battle Pass challenges in total.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!