Before tomorrow’s reset, Fortnite’s data miners are always leaking the challenges assigned to the coming week. As such, we have week 8 coming with a reset day set for tomorrow. The new challenges will go live somewhere around 10-11 AM ET, and we’re here to prepare for them ahead of the release.
Thanks to a couple of data miners, they have managed to compile a whole list of challenges assigned for Week 8. Lucky for us, they believe Week 9 and 10 could also be leaked.
Therefore, let’s take a look at all of the Fortnite challenges assigned for Week 8 of Season 8:
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Paradise Palms – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Paradise Palms – 3 Battle Stars
- Use 3 Vending Machines in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal 100 damage to opponents while using at least one balloon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dial the Durrr Burger number on the big telephone west of Fatal Fields – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Dial the Pizza Pit number on the big telephone east of The block – 3 Battle Stars
- Search 7 Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 7 opponents at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 2 opponents from at least 50m away – 10 Battle Stars
Currently, we cannot divide them and distinct the free challenges out of the battle pass ones. However, they will be sorted out at a later stage. Thanks to Lucas7Yoshi, we have found the right order of the Week 8 challenges. There are 4 free and 5 Battle Pass challenges in total.