A day before the reset and release of new challenges, Fortnite data miners usually manage to snatch all of the Fortnite challenges. Now that we’re heading to the startup of Week 8 of Season 8, we’re ready for some challenges leak. This week will also introduce us to a free Battle Pass tier thanks to the Battle Star.
The challenges can be shredded very easily. Their difficulty level is somewhat moderate, but not as hard as in previous weeks. Previously, Epic Games has been in a session of releasing more rigorous challenges than these ones. Also, according to them, the X4-Stormwings will be brought back to the game. Sadly, the loading screen for Week 8 of Season 8 is encrypted, causing an extra obstacle. Therefore, the loading screen for Week 8 is still unknown.
Luckily though, we have a grasp on the Fortnite challenges assigned for Week 8 thanks to @ShiinaBR. As always, there will be Free and Battle Pass challenges. Completing them all will result in a successful discovery of the secret Week 8 Secret Battle Star. Otherwise, the Secret Battle Star is invisible. Hopefully, we have them set in the right order.
- Visit all Expedition Outposts
- Use a Rift or Rift-To-Go in 3 different matches
- 3 Pistol Eliminations
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields
- Stage 2: Land at Lazy Lagoon
- Stage 3: Land at Shifty Shafts
- Stage 4: Land at Frosty Flights
- Stage 5: Land at Sunny Steps
- Search 7 Chests at Loot Lake or Frosty Flights
- Destroy 1 flying X-4 Stormwings
- Stage 1: Damage Opponents for 200 damage in a single match
- Stage 2: Damage Opponents for 300 damage in a single match
- Stage 3: Damage Opponents for 400 damage in a single match
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!