The Castle Settlement couldn’t be reached by fast-travel, so players were necessary to travel there, increasing the difficulty and annoyance by a lot. After today’s update, classified as April 11th update, the fast-travel issues are no longer considered as ones. Among them, the specialization ammo, which at first was found as annoying.
According to Ubisoft’s official forums, the patch notes prove to be light and address only annoying issues. Knowing that there is more than just this, we should expect to see how everything’s going on, but also expect another patch in which further gear balance will be performed.
Today’s patch notes can be found below:
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended
After yesterday’s state of the game, we know that the game is bound to receive even more changes which are related to gear. Gear balancing will occur very soon. These patches should first give priority on annoying issues, something that’s preventing a continuous gameplay experience. As the community developers said, we will move on gear balancing at a later stage (won’t miss it at all)
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!