Fortnite is before releasing the last set of challenges with the reset and startup of Week 10. After the release of the Shadow Bomb, it is time for the last set of challenges of Season 8. They are still before a reset, but the first leak of challenges are somewhat compelling, and most likely to be true.
There are a couple of them requiring a simple guide so players could know their designated location to discover a couple of treasures. Below you can find the Week 10 Challenges (bound to be changed after the official release:
- Launch through 3 flaming hoops with a Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Harvest 500 Wood in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Harvest Stone in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Harvest Metal in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 3 opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal 500 Damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Search the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction – 3 Battle Stars
- Deal 100 damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 2 opponents from closer than 5m away – 10 Battle Stars
Overall, there are some challenges considered as HARD, such as Deal 100 damage 10 seconds after landing using a Volcano Vent. To Launch through 3 flaming hoops with a Cannon could also be considered as Hard, knowing that enemies may strike you at any given point.
We’ll verify the integrity of the challenges above after the official ones come through. The Week 10 Loading Screen has been leaked 2 weeks before the week kick through. That means we have already found the hidden banner within the loading screen. For more info on where it’s located, make sure you check the article below:
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!