With today’s reset Epic Games has just started the second week of Season 9, giving a new set of challenges and obstacles to pass in order to upgrade your Battle Pass. Getting tiers is not a hard thing to do, but it definitely puts a “grindy” perspective to the game.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the challenges assigned for Week 2.
- Launch off of 5 Air Vents in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate 3 opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal 500 damage with pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish Trophy – 5 Battle Stars
- Search a chest in 3 different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away – 4 Battle Stars
Now it is time to start our own grind. More guides are coming soon!