Fortnite’s Season 9 may have been designated to put us in the future, but recent data mines have put us way beyond that. Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 challenges have just been leaked, putting is in a common spot for head-prep of the coming obstacles. It appears like Season 9 assigns a lot of challenges for each skin, but more about that we’ll talk later.
As usual, Lucas7yoshi has just discovered all of the Week 2 challenges in Fortnite, and they’re holding a lot of surprises, including requirements related to all the Season 9 additions. Below you can find the challenges assigned for Week 2 of Season 9:
- Launch off of 5 Air Vents in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Pass
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate 3 Opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal 500 damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish trophy – 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chests in 3 different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away – 4 Battle Stars
Those are all of the Week 2 challenges of Season 9.