Fortnite’s Season 9 may have been designated to put us in the future, but recent data mines have put us way beyond that. Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 challenges have just been leaked, putting is in a common spot for head-prep of the coming obstacles. It appears like Season 9 assigns a lot of challenges for each skin, but more about that we’ll talk later.
As usual, Lucas7yoshi has just discovered all of the Week 2 challenges in Fortnite, and they’re holding a lot of surprises, including requirements related to all the Season 9 additions. Below you can find the challenges assigned for Week 2 of Season 9:
- Launch off of 5 Air Vents in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Pass
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate 3 Opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal 500 damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish trophy – 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chests in 3 different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away – 4 Battle Stars
Those are all of the Week 2 challenges of Season 9.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!