As always, as soon as Fortnite releases an update data miners are all over it trying to leak vital information. Well, it was time for the challenges, as the core and most important part of a season. The challenges allow the players to gain extra Battle Pass tiers, which are bound to opening new Battle Pass content as you they progress through.
Well, as such, the Week 3 Challenges of Fortnite Season 9 have been leaked, by who else if not Lucas7yoshi. You can take a look at them below.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 Challenges
- Cumulative: Complete any 4 Challenges to Unlock The Reward – 5000 XP
- Stage 1 of 3: Land a trick with a Driftboard – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2 of 3: Get 3s of airtime in a Quadcrasher for three times – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3 of 3: Destroy 3 opponent structures with a vehicle – 2 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal 200 Damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Slipstream – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2 of 3: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Stage 3 of 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match
- Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands – 5 Battle Stars
- 3 Explosive Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match for 5 times – 10 Battle Stars
With all the challenges for week 3 being listed, you can get advantage by just preparing for them, and on Thursday just execute appropriately.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!