As we assumed previously, after John Wick’s house was added to Fortnite, it was natural to receive new content related to it, whether will that be an LTM or Challenges. Well, it is both, as Epic Games just released both the Wick’s Bounty LTM and Challenges. That makes Fortnite the first video game to add content in accommodation to two big hit movies, both Avengers and John Wick.
Wick’s Bounty LTM contains a couple of challenges that will reward players. Each of their completion offers a unique reward, just as any previous LTM related challenges. You can find the challenges below:/
- Complete ANY 5 Challenges to earn the reward item – GOLD TOKEN Legendary Back Bling
- Win a match of Wick’s Bounty – One Shot Glider
- Play Matches of Wick’s Bounty – Boogeyman Wrap
- Collect 120 Gold Tokens – 500 XP
- Collect 20 Gold Tokens in a single match – 500 XP
- Deal 500 damage with the Combat Shotgun – 500 XP
- Deal 500 damage with the Tactical Assault Rifle. – 500 XP
Like it or not, the Tactical Assault Rifle reminds of Week’s arsenal, and it’s a resemblance to his weapon in the movie. LTMs in Fortnite are always very promising as they include a refreshing content in which players can shuffle through.
An indication of why Epic Games is doing great and why it is still the most popular Battle Royale Game.