Trainers, three new Glacial, Mossy and Magnetic Lure Modules are coming to Pokemon Go. These Lures will cause some Pokemon to evolve and will help to attract specific Pokemon for 30 minutes.
The three new Lures are described as:
Glacial Lure Module:
A frosty Lure Module that attracts Pokemon for 30 minutes- especially ones that love the cold. It can also cause some Pokemon to evolve.
Mossy Lure Module:
A natural Lure Module that attracts Pokemon for 30 minutes- especially ones that love mossy scents. It can also cause some Pokemon to evolve.
Magnetic Lure Module:
An electronic Lure Module that attracts Pokemon for 30 minutes- especially ones that possess a magnetic field. It can also cause some Pokemon to evolve.
So, what Pokemon can be attracted for 30 minutes and what Pokemon can evolve when a player uses a specific Lure?
Glacial Lure Module Evolve/Attracts
- Evolve: Eevee into Glaceon
- Attracts: Lapras, Seel, Swinub, Shellder, Jynx, Sneasel, Spheal, Snover
Mossy Lure Module Evolve/Attracts
- Evolve: Eevee into Leafon (can be shiny with Flower Crown)
- Attracts: Bulbasaur, Oddish, Paras, Tangela, Exeggcute, Chikorita, Hoppip, Treecko, Seedot, Roselia, Turtwig, Cacnea, Shroomish, Cherubi
Magnetic Lure Module Evolve/Attracts
- Evolve: Magneton into Magnezone, Nosepass into Probopass
- Attracts: Pikachu, Magnemite, Voltorb, Geodude, Electabuzz, Jolteon, Mareep, Nosepass, Electrike, Plusle, Minun, Chinchou
The three new Lures are now live in the game and you can purchase them from the in-game shop. The price is 200 PokeCoins for each.
For last, here is how to use the Lures
- When Trainers are within range of a PokeStop with an active lure of the appropriate type, and they can successfully spin its Photo Disc, Evolution of Magneton and Nosepass will be enabled, as well as certain Evolutions of Eevee.
More info to follow, so stay tuned.