Trainers, a new limited-time event is going live today (May 21, 2019) featuring new Raid Bosses, new shiny Pokemon, and new cool bonuses.
Extraordinary Raid Week event starts today at 1:00 PM PDT and for a limited time, until May 28 at 1:00 PM PDT, players will have a chance to battle and catch new Raid Bosses, Bronzor & Bronzong’s shiny forms (from Raids and in the wild) and earn 2x Raid Stardust and 2x Raid XP.
First thing first, let’s check out the list of the new Extraordinary Raid Bosses:
- Tier 1: Machop, Slakoth, Shinx, and Bronzor
- Tier 2: Misdreavus, Kirlia, Mawile, Feebas, Clamperl, and Bibarel
- Tier 3: Alolan Raichu, Chansey, Scyther, Aerodactyl, and Floatzel
- Tier 4: Alolan Marowak, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Absol, and Metagross
- Tier 5: Uxie, Mesprite, and Azelf (region exclusive)
Next, let’s check out the limited time rewards:
- 2x Stardust – That is 2000 Stardust per Raid. Using a Star Piece will increase the amount of Stardust to 3000 per Raid
- 2x Raid XP – Using a Lucky Egg will increase the Raid XP to 4x
For last, and this is probably the most interesting feature, Shiny Bronzor and Shiny Bronzong will make their debut in Pokemon Go.
Normal/Shiny Bronzor and Normal/Shiny Bronzong model comparison
The list of shiny Pokemon is getting bigger, and there are 241 Shiny Pokemon released so far (239 + Shiny Bronzor and Shiny Bronzing today, May 21, 2019). How many shinies do you have? Let us know in the comment section below.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!