Dota Underlords is keeping its pace with the newly released updates. They’ve caught up to a point where each day results in an update, fixing a variety of issues but also adding new content to enhance the gameplay experience.
Below you can find the full patch notes:
- PC: Flash your window when you’re alt tabbed and a new round starts or items selection shows up.
- PC: Hotkeys can now be remapped.
- Mobile: Fixed manipulating UI sliders not being the best.
- Mobile: Fix missing keyboard on iOS after Steam login with incorrect user / password.
- Soul Sucking Syphon will now only attract Warlocks and Mages. The item still works for other unit types, but only those two will try to get close to benefit.
- Fixed bug that would make it appear to be able to sell other player’s units.
- When manipulating the camera distance or angle, the settings panel will dim so you can tweak the view.
- Fixed DPS meter scaling being incorrect on non-1080p resolutions; make it smaller for PC.
- Resolved an issue where some accounts would have their rank incorrectly move backwards.