Dota Underlords is keeping its pace with the newly released updates. They’ve caught up to a point where each day results in an update, fixing a variety of issues but also adding new content to enhance the gameplay experience.
Below you can find the full patch notes:
- PC: Flash your window when you’re alt tabbed and a new round starts or items selection shows up.
- PC: Hotkeys can now be remapped.
- Mobile: Fixed manipulating UI sliders not being the best.
- Mobile: Fix missing keyboard on iOS after Steam login with incorrect user / password.
- Soul Sucking Syphon will now only attract Warlocks and Mages. The item still works for other unit types, but only those two will try to get close to benefit.
- Fixed bug that would make it appear to be able to sell other player’s units.
- When manipulating the camera distance or angle, the settings panel will dim so you can tweak the view.
- Fixed DPS meter scaling being incorrect on non-1080p resolutions; make it smaller for PC.
- Resolved an issue where some accounts would have their rank incorrectly move backwards.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!