As we have stated in a couple of occasions, it appears that with each patch we’ll continue getting discovery about the upcoming challenges in the next two weeks. With that being said, we have already received the challenges for Week 5 and Week 6. Patch 9.20 has also discovered a lot of news, and most of them come from leaks.
Without further ado, let’s jump straight to the challenges assigned for Week 5, which are about to release in a couple of hours.
- Complete any 4 challenges to unlock the reward – 5000 XP
- Deal 200 damage to opponents with Grenades, Dynamite, or Stink Bombs – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent in 5 different matches – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1 of 3: Complete a lap of a desert race – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2 of 3: Complete a lap of a snowy race track – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3 of 3: Complete a lap of a grasslands race track – 2 Battle Stars
- Place trap items in 5 different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit 5 different Wind Turbines in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- 3 Eliminations at Sky Platforms – 10 Battle Stars
With that being said, you can prepare yourself a bit earlier than others, and complete the challenges as soon as they’re live. As always, this leak was thanks to Lucas7yoshi as he always tends to be on point with any single challenge leak.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!