As usual, after each week there’s a new set of challenges coming live to Fortnite. With today’s reset, there is a brand new set of challenges for you to accomplish. Some of them are could be found as difficult, but most of them look like an easy task.
Below you can find the set of challenges, which compared to the leaked ones, haven’t been changed. This is probably going to change in the near future, as Epic Games started encrypting their data more intensively.
- Stage 1: Land at Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills – 1 Battle Star
- Deal 500 damage with SMGs to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Search 3 chests at a Hot Spot – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Search ammo boxes at a Hot Spot – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Eliminations at a Hot Spot – 4 Battle Star
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal 200 damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Storm Flip in 3 different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Use 2 different vehicles in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 3 opponents in The Block or Fatal Fields – 10 Battle Stars
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!