Trainers, as we count down the days until Pokemon Go Fest event 2019 in Chicago, rumors are swirling the internet regarding the event spawns, new shiny Pokemon, Jirachi as a Special Research quest encounter and more.
Pokemon Go Fest Chicago 2019 is going live on June 13-June 16, across Grant Park from 11:00 AM until 7:00 PM, featuring:
- New Special Research
- Increased spawn rate of ! Unown
- New Shiny Pokemon
- Six Team Lounges
Now, as I’ve already mentioned above, rumors are coming in saying that some Pokemon will be with increased spawn rate, Jirachi will be the Special Research encounter and Pachirisu will be available for some players. There are other interesting things coming our way as well, so let’s take a look below:
- Pokemon with Increased spawn rate: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Spinda, Chansey, Pikachu, Eevee, Horsea, !Unown, Picharisu, Swinub, Gastly, Hippopotas
- New Shiny Pokemon: Shiny Horsea (also worldwide) and Shiny Ralts
- Special Research Quest: Encounter Jirachi
- New Fairy Type Fast move: Charm
- Pachirisu will be available only for those who got tickets
- Unlimited Special Trades event only for those who got tickets
Please have in mind that this is just a rumor for now and nothing is officially confirmed, so take it with a grain of salt! We do believe that Jirachi will make its debut during GOFest Chicago 2019, as it was added in the GM file previous month as SPECIAL QUEST ENCOUNTER.
Also, a new text in Trade screen was recently discovered, saying that Special Trades can occur once a day unless you’re at certain Special events. This feature will most likely be added during the GoFest event, and we would like to see how it works.
More info to follow, so stay tuned!