Trainers, the last of Deoxys’ forms ‘Speed’ is coming after June 28 as the new EX Raid Boss, so now it’s the perfect time to get ready and learn more about what are the best Pokemon to use against this Psychic Type Mythical Pokemon, what are the best moves, how many Trainers can defeat it and more.
Speed Forme Deoxys is coming to EX Raids as the new EX Raid Boss after June 28 as confirmed by Niantic on their official Twitter account.
Now, let’s get back to the topic and see how many Trainers are needed to beat Speed Forme Deoxys.
According to analysis, 2 players with weather boost, Lvl 40 counters, and max friendship would do the job and beat Speed Forme Deoxys. Now, if you’re missing one of the above, you might want to reconsidered and try to get 3+ Trainers using Lvl 20 counters to beat Speed Forme Deoxys.
In addition, you’ll need the perfect counters and right moveset, so nothing to worry about, we got your back.
Speed Deoxys Counters, Moves and more
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball and 3 players with Lvl 35 Mewtwo
- Tyranitar: Bite/Crunch and 3 players with Lvl 35 Tyranitar
- Gengar: Lick/Shadow Ball and 3 players with Lvl 35 Gengar
- Giratina Origin: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball and 3 players with Lvl 35 Origin Giratina
- Weavile: Feint Attack/Foul Play and 3 players with Lvl 35 Weavile
Now, let’s take a look at what Pokemon will do the work also, but you’ll need one extra Trainer in your group:
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash and 4 players with Lvl 35 Metagross
- Cacturne: Sucker Punch/Dark Pulse and 4 players with Lvl 35 Cacturne
- Raikou: Thunder Shock/Shadow Ball and 4 players with Lvl 35 Raikou
- Absol: Snarl/Dark Pulse and 4 players with Lvl 35 Absol
- Houndoom: Snarl/Foul Play and 4 players with Lvl 35 Houndoom
You’re all set now, so good luck and let’s beat em all!