Throughout each day of the remaining period of Season 9, the Overtime Challenge segment had new tasks for all of the players. But, today is the final day for the official unveiling of all the Overtime Challenges, which means there will be a lot of rewards to be acquired.
The Overtime Challenges are simply a part of the end-season in Fortnite, and they include exceptional rewards, with one exception compared to Season 8, the free Battle Pass. The Season 9 Overtime Challenges include unique styles and cosmetics. The awards acquired from the Overtime Challenges are less likely to be returned throughout the following period.
Season 9 is 3 days from being over, and Season 10 is just a couple of steps away. Now that the final three challenges are available, they will probably give you the needed boost and entertainment during these “boring” days.
Below you can find all of the Overtime Challenges:
- Eliminate others with the assistance of a Friend in your party
- Damage opponents with Shotguns
- Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak, and Pressure plant
- Revive a Friend in Different Matches
- Damage Opponents with Assault Rifles
- Dance at a Monster Skeleton
- Place Top 15 in Duos or Squads with a friend
- Deal Damage with SMGs to opponents
- Score a goal on an indoor soccer pitch
Do not forget to accomplish all of the given tasks, and get all of the unique rewards.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!