With today’s weekly reset, we have a new set of challenges coming our way. We have to complete them all to gain access to the weekly reward, and that is a Secret Battle Star.
But, before we start our journey to completing these challenges, let’s take a look of them all in the bulleted list below:
- Use a Chug Jug or Chug Splash in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 5: Get an elimination weapon with a Common rarity weapon – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2 of 5: Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3 of 5: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4 of 5: Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5 of 5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon – 1 Battle Star
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal 500 headshot damage – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 5 opponents in different named locations – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal 200 damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
With that being said, the challenges are now live so you could delve into completing the same. They are easy to understand except the “Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle” one. We’ll be here to help you with that too. Have a good luck on your way!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!