The Green Team has just announced that the new Graphics driver 431.36 will include quite a boost for some game titles. Among them are, The Division 2, Strange Brigade and Metro Exodus as the strongest ones, but also updates some SLI Profiles and adds new G-Sync support to three Monitors.
Game Ready fixes are also vital, and they’re also present across the full list of driver notes. To perceive them all, make sure you read the following section thoroughly.
Nvidia 431.36 driver notes
Game Ready – Provides the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Strange Brigade, and Metro Exodus.
SLI Profiles –
- Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- F1 2019
Gaming Technology –
- Adds support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
- LG 34GL750
- HP 25mx
- HP Omen X 25f
- Adds support for GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and RTX 2070 SUPER GPUs.
Game Ready Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [GeForce Experience]: FPS Counters appear in the Windows Start Menu for certain applications after upgrading to Windows 10 May 2019 Update. 
- [Notebook]: Fixed BSOD that occurred after waking ASUS GL703GS/ASUS GL502VML notebook from hibernation. [2612106/2540582]
- Code 43 error occurs when installing driver 430.64 on Windows 10 May 2019 Update system with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game may experience flickering when MSAA is used. 
- [Forza Horizon 4]: The game may crash when driving through tunnels. [200515120/ 200523430]
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][Pascal GPU]: The game may crash or experience a TDR when launched on Pascal GPU. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Benchmark quits when running with ray tracing is enabled. 
- [Windows 10 version 1903]: The system does not write a dump file after a blue-screen crash event. 
Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: When the 3D Settings page->Vertical Sync setting is set to Adaptive Sync (half refresh rate), V-Sync works only at the native refresh rate after rebooting the system. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. [2587043/200406322]
- [World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth]: Terrain and icons flicker randomly in the game. 
- [Mortal Kombat 11]: Random white and green flickering occur in the game.
If you’re facing some difficulties updating the driver throughout Nvidia GeForce Experience, make sure you download the update from the official Nvidia download page.