Marvel’s Spider-Man has sold more than 13 million copies worldwide as of July 28, 2019, according to PRNewswire.
The developer behind Spider-Man Insomniac Games is now officially under Sony, and as reported by PRNewswire Spider-Man is the most highly-acclaimed PS4 game of 2018, which sold more than 13.2 million copies worldwide as of July 28, 2019.
Spider-Man PS4 was released on September 7, 2018, and received numerous awards, such as:
- Best Console Game
- Best Action/Adventure Game
- Best PS4 Game
- Fan Favorite Action Game
- Fan Favorite Single Player Gaming Experience
- Fan Favorite Character of the Year (Peter Parker)
- Outstanding Achievement in Animation
- Game Franchise Action
- Performance in a Drama, Supporting (Laura Bailey)
- Excellence in Animation
- Excellence in Convergence
- Best Dialogue
- Excellence Prize
There are three editions of Spider-Man currently available, the Collector’s Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition and the Standard Edition for PS4.