Week 7 in Fortnite is undergoing. That means a new set of missions are acquired. This Week’s challenges look quite intriguing, but also hard to accomplish considering the mission requirements. Not as in the previous weeks, this week somewhat requires a buddy for an easier task completion. Yes, we’re talking about the Team Spirit challenges which makes it somewhat mandatory to have someone by your side.
The new set of missions is the late takedown which makes the accomplishment progressive, as players won’t be able to discover the hidden challenges unless they complete the very first one. Fortnite is getting even farther away from player’s will, which recently caused a drop on the Xbox One most played games list.
The cosmetics hidden behind the tasks incentivize game time, and we all know that’s the primary destination to every Fortnite player. More cosmetics, better players, right?
You can find the Team Spirit challenges below:
- Play matches with a Friend (3)
- Assist teammates with eliminations (5)
- Pet a teammate’s pet (1)
- Heal a teammate with a Chug Splash in different matches (3)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item (3)
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo (1,000)
- Revive a teammate in different matches (3)
- Finish top 20 with a Friend (3)
- Assist teammates with eliminations in a single match (5)
- Use a Launch Pad in squads or duos (1)
- Heal a teammate with a Cozy Campfire in different matches (3)
- Mark a chest, a healing item, and a shield item in a single match (3)
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo in a single match (1,000)
- Reboot a teammate (1)
With that being said, good luck on your challenges!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!