With Fortnite 10.40 in our way, we’re ready to delve into the new set of challenges at the weekly reset. The reset usually occurs on Thursday and offers a complete change to the list of challenges assigned for that week. As such, week 9 is almost here, and thanks to data miners, now we have a complete list of the challenges for that week.
Weekly challenges offer a great set of rewards. For each of their completion, a reward is given for the effort. As we have said above, famous data miner, Lucas7yoshi has managed to discover all of the weekly challenges for this week.
Named Ready or not, below you can find all week 9 challenges:
- Complete any 1 challenges to unlock the reward – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 2 challenges to unlock the reward – 500 XP
- Complete any 3 challenges to unlock the reward – Loading screen
- Complete any 3 challenges to unlock the reward –
- Complete any 4 challenges to unlock the reward – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 5 challenges to unlock the reward – 1000 XP
- Complete any 6 challenges to unlock the reward – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 7 challenges to unlock the reward – 2000 XP
- Search 3 Supply Drops
- 5 SMG Eliminations
- Land at Polar Peak or Moisty Palms in 3 different matches
- Deal 500 damage with Sniper Rifle to opponents
- Gain 250 Health
- Search 5 Chests in a single match
- Visit Dusty Depot and Pleasant Park in 0the same Match.
For that reason, you can now plan your approach a lot easier.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!