Trainers, hatching Eggs and earning Candy with your Buddy just got a little easier and the following pro tip will help you hatch Eggs and earn Candy with your Buddy without walking.
Some of you might call this ‘cheating,’ and some might find it very useful, especially those who don’t have time or are not able to walk much throughout the day.
So, here is everything you should do:
- Make sure Adventure Sync is turned on in Settings
- Make yourself comfortable by sitting or laying down
- Start shaking your phone UP and DOWN
- The Adventure Sync will start to count the shaking as steps. Sometimes it takes some time until the app starts to catch up
- The app doesn’t have to be open
Make sure you shake the phone up and down and do it at the pace of a jog.
According to one of our followers, you can shake the phone in any direction as long as you’re going back and forth. He is using this trick for a long time now and discovered how long we have to shake the phone in order to reach 1km, 5km, and 10km. Check it out below.
- 10 minutes = 1km
- 30 minutes = 5km
- 1 hour = 10km
This can be very useful for the Evolve a Feebas task, and it can come in handy when the Shiny Regional Pokemon start to hatch from 7KM Eggs.