Three days of Modern Warfare was just the right amount of time for Activision to celebrate an income of $600 Million. This is not a made number, but instead, it’s data based on public entry by Activision. A healthy revenue in 72 hours that honors the very first establishment of the franchise.
This is why Modern Warfare is one of the most exciting titles in years, praised and greeted by many professionals, with the only demurral of the Russian sided storyline. Nevertheless, despite the obstacles, this is the most significant PC Call of Duty launch in history, with a more substantial revenue than others. A great commitment by Infinity Ward that created a beautiful product on the market.
- The complete data and comparison to its predecessors are simple.
- Top-Selling New Premium Game Release of 2019
- Biggest Selling Digital Opening in Activision History
- Set PS4 Record with Highest Digital Sales in First Three Days
- Sold More Units in First Three Days Than Any Other Call of Duty Three Day Opening In This Console Generation
- Biggest Call of Duty PC Launch Ever
The public information was published on Activision’s official website, setting a blockbuster opening weekend. Throughout the three days after launch, believe it or not, Call of Duty has managed to top any other predecessor in time played and total players. Greets to every single player was given by Activision for their support, and the game won’t surely stop here.
As Activision noticed, the game aims to bring even more surprises in the near future, so stay tuned!