The Green Team has just released a new driver version for their GPUs, which server to enhance the gameplay experience in Breakpoint and Asgard’s Wrath. Nvidia Driver 436.48 is also adding a lot of game ready fixes, covering Division 2 and other video games too.
Nvidia’s latest driver is not only focused on new releases and fixes for existing ones. UBOAT is no longer having issues due to memory allocation, so as The Divison 2 is no longer focusing crashes when played at DX 12.
All that for a better gameplay experience, Nvidia is trying to create a decent gameplay environment and keep track of their little errors that are sometimes growing bigger as the time goes by. Luckily, throughout each update, they could sacrifice their work and salvage whatever’s possible.
Nvidia has launched the official patch notes of 436.48 on the Official Nvidia Reddit Page so that you can find them below, posted just as:
- Game Ready – Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancyʹs Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Asgardʹs Wrath.
- Gaming Technology – Adds support for the HTC VIVE Cosmos VR HMD.
- Applications SLI Profile – Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Close to the Sun
- Game Ready Fixes (For full list of fixes, please check out release notes)
- [UBOAT]: The game crashes due to memory allocation issues when launching the Sandbox mode from the main menu. 
- [Tom Clancyʹs The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Vulkan-based games]: Error message appears in the game when invoking GeForce Experience Freestyle or Ansel using the hotkeys. 
- [Tradesmen OS3DE]: Some objects are missing in the game. 
- [Cinema4D]: Brushes produce a ghosting effect. 
- Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues, please check out release notes)
- [PowerDVD]: Blu-ray disks might not play using PowerDVD. 
- [FIFA 19/FIFA 20]: The game may crash to the desktop. [2690624/2713659]
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Random crashes to the desktop occur when the game is played in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Star Wars: Battlefront II]: Random crashes to the desktop occur. [200550245 ]
- [Apex Legends]: Random flickering occurs on the screen. 
The driver can be downloaded through the player’s favorite GeForce Experience, but also from the official Nvidia Download Page.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!