Red Dead Redemption 2, as we all know it, is coming down to the PC platform very soon. As such, Rockstar Games is still revealing new distinct info regarding the PC platform, such as features, content, and more. Well, worry not, as this won’t be just a simple reliving, but instead a whole new gameplay experience.
Thanks to the new content and features, Red Dead Redemption 2 is set to open new boundaries. Set to release on the 5th of November, the title can already be pre-purchased on the Rockstar Games Launcher. What’s new and surprising is not only the graphical improvement that, as stated by Rockstar Games, serves for deeper immersion. Since it is joining the most potent platform, owners of powerful RIGS will have the chance to tweak to their own settings, including increased draw distances, higher resolution, and better ambient occlusion.
But that’s not it, not only the hardware will be a determination to the quality of gameplay, but instead the content itself. Rockstar Games is bringing more content to the PC version, alongside the very known piece of masterwork first encountered on the console. As published on RockstarGames’ RDR 2 website, the installation of new content is set to release together with the launch, as well as new hideouts, missions, weapons, and more.
You can check the published info below:
3 New Bounty Hunter Missions:
- Herman Zizendorf has been stealing tools from tradesmen – track him down in Blackwater.
- Ex-Confederate Cavalry Officer Camille de Millemont is wanted dead or alive out by Catfish Jacksons, but his loyal men are never far behind.
- Bart Cavanaugh and his gang are camping out in Big Valley. Take Bart dead or alive without alerting his gang if you want to avoid a whole mess of trouble.
2 New Gang Hideouts:
- Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang in new hideouts at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
New Weapons for Story Mode including:
- M1899 Pistol – all-new Semi-automatic handgun with clip loaded ammunition
- Evans Repeater – high capacity repeater (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- High Roller Revolver – ornate double-action revolver (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Le Mat Revolver – powerful revolver with the ability to shoot shotgun shells (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
2 New Treasure Maps:
- Search for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail maps for gold bars and other rewards.
New Horses for Story Mode including:
- Warped Brindle Arabian – a fast and agile mount
- Few Spot Appaloosa – beautiful and hardy, ideal for cross-country journeys
- Perlino Andalusian – a healthy, sturdy animal ideal for hunting (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Red Chestnut Arabian – a fleet-footed beast with a distinctive coat (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Plus 3 new wild horse variations – keep an eye out for wild herds featuring the Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler, Liver Chestnut Morgan and Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker
5 New Trinkets to collect with new effects:
- Hawk Talon – permanently decreases Stamina bar drain speed by 30% when drawing a bow
- Cat Eye – permanently increases the length of Fortifying tonic effects by 20%
- Shark Tooth – permanently increases horse bonding experience bonus by 10%
- Turtle Shell – permanently increases health bar refill speed by 10%
- Crow Beak – permanently increases looted ammo by 10%
New mission “To The Ends of The Earth – collect requested herbs for a range of rewards
What everyone’s surprised for is the Red Dead Online, which is the multiplayer version of Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC. It is destined to play out a lot better than the console, which reactions are more resilient and welcomed by the nature of the platform.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!