Niantic and Pokemon Go are continuously breaking records in the world of mobile games, and this time they reached over $3 billion in lifetime revenue.
According to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence, Pokemon Go surpassed $3 billion in lifetime gross revenue – Google Play users spent over $1.6 billion and App Store users spent $1.4 billion.
The US players spent the most on the game, followed by Japan as the second highest-grossing country and Germany as the third grossing country.
Here is the breakdown by country, according to Sensor Tower:
- The US players spent $1.1 billion
- Japan players spent $884.5 million
- German players spent $181.6 million
They also shared which country has the most downloads:
- The US with 99.3 million unique downloads
- Brazil with 58.4 million unique downloads
- Mexico with 34 million downloads
How much have you spent on Pokemon Go so far? We would like to hear from you, so please let us know in the comment section below.