Three hours ago, Fortnite announced the arrival of patch 11.20. Unlike the previous update and compared to the first chapter, this update should be more substantial and contain more surprises along its side. But, we shall see if Epic Games is going to discover the patch notes for update 11.20 because so far, it seems that they’re on an extended vacation. It’s quite intriguing to see if the patch notes arrive, mainly because the vault of the patch notes has led to a player base decrease.
The announcement of Fortnite 11.20 came along on Fortnite Status’ official Twitter Profile. Fortnite 11.20 will launch today, November 20th at 4 AM ET / 9 AM UTC. You can take a look at the tweet below:
We've got v11.20 coming tomorrow. Downtime begins at 4 AM ET (0900 UTC).
Stay tuned for updates when downtime ends. pic.twitter.com/N09f1MFWK8
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) November 20, 2019
It’s not the bots to put up to blame for what’s been going on with Fortnite. Epic Games’ objective of vaulting the patch notes led to total disaster. Without announcing what’s new in the game, they’re making the most dedicated players feel the redundancy caused by the same. Hence, the main reason why Fortnite is noticing such a dip in traffic.
Data miners on the other side haven’t discovered anything of value in the recent patches. The encryption is concrete, and they cannot find a way to leak anything exciting to build hype around it, except for a loading screen image or challenges that are out of the encryption gap.
Therefore, even if the update arrives with detailed Patch Notes, we’re going to post them below.
Fortnite 11.20 Patch Notes – Hopefully They Arrive
v11.20 includes enhancements to the Battle Royale experience:
- Daily Challenges are back and can be completed for XP!
- Up to three at a time are available, and once a day you can replace a Challenge for another.
- In the Locker, you can now filter your items by the Season they were introduced in.
- To filter your items by Season, enter the Season name in the search bar. Use terms like “season 5,” “season x,” “chapter 2 season 1,” etc.
- You can now adjust the UI contrast.
- To adjust the UI contrast, use the User Interface Contrast setting in the Graphics section of the Video settings.
- Added a Tutorial playlist for the mobile version of Fortnite.
- To use Microsoft DirectX 12, select it in the Advanced Graphics section of the Video settings.
- Adjusted the headshot multiplier of the Tactical Shotgun so it’s now in line with the headshot multiplier of the Pump Shotgun.
- Increased the Effective Health (sum of Health + Shield) given from Slurp Tankers.
- Resolved syncing issues involving the Bandage Bazooka. (Because these have been resolved, the Bandage Bazooka has been re-enabled.)
- Addressed reports of hitching on mobile devices.
- Resolved the equipped item slot being the selection slot when players open the inventory.
- Addressed reports of buildings sometimes appearing low-detailed on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as players land on the map.
- The hair of the Devastator Outfit now appears the intended color.
- The John Wick Outfit’s Pistol no longer appears larger than intended.
- The Magma Wrap now appears correctly on everything except the Bandage Bazooka and Pistol.
- It will appear correctly on these weapons in a future release.