As normal, after each Fortnite patch, data miners are tending to leak challenges that are set to arrive over the next days. The Trick Shot Challenges will start tomorrow, Thursday, and they will hold intel on the hidden T letter, which is the second last of the word Fortnite. We can almost spell the word completely, but we are going to need at least one more week to do so.
To prepare yourself better for tomorrow’s Trick Shot mission, you may want to know the exact set of challenges. Creating routes in advance is always a smart move. In that way, players can finish the obstacles a lot faster than first estimated.
- Below you can find the Trick Shot challenges.
- Eliminations while at 50 Health or Less
- Consume Foraged apples at The Orchard
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods or a Landmark
- Dance at the Pipeman, the Hayman, and the Timber Tent
- Gain Health with a Small Fry, a Flopper and a Slurp Fish
- Eliminations with Pistols
- Visit Named Locations in a single match
- Damage with Shotguns
- Save yourself from fall damage by landing in a Hideout
- Heal yourself from fall damage by landing in a Hideout
- Heal yourself within 10 seconds after taking damage from an opponent
- Search the hidden “T” in the Trick Shot Loading Screen
The next week’s loading screen is also holding a lot of surprises, but that doesn’t necessarily need to be spoiled here. We’ll keep you safe from that, do not worry.