Trainers, the Dual-Type Steel/Fighting Legendary Pokemon Cobalion is taking over T5 Raids for a limited time this month. Many players have asked what Pokemon they should use against the upcoming Legendary Raid Boss, how many players are needed to beat it, what’s its best moves and more. For that matter, I’ve gather very useful info and I hope will come in handy when they release Cobalion in Raids.
The Legendary Pokemon Cobalion is joining Raids today, November 4 at 1 PM PST and will be available to battle and catch until November 26 at 1 PM PST.
Cobalion Raid Guide
Cobalion Top 5 Counters
Cobalion is a Dual-Type Steel/Fighting Legendary Pokemon weak to Fighting, Fire, and Rock Type Pokemon and here are the top 5 best counters.
- Chandelure with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Blaziken with Counter and Blast Burn
- Moltres with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Breloom Counter and Dynamic Punch
According to an analysis, Cobalion could be defeat by two Trainers with a team of Lvl40 weather/friend boosted Chandelure and/or with Moltres. However, we have to wait and see if this is possible when Cobalion goes live.
Cobalion Charge/Fast Moves, Weather Boost and IV Chart
Now, let’s take a look at Cobalion moves and weather boost
Cobalion can learn the following Fast and Charge Moves:
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Metal Claw
- Zen Headbutt
- Snowy and/or Cloudy weather
|Level 20||Level 25|
Cobalion is the leader of the Swords of Justice:
- Cobalion the leader (Joining Pokemon Go November 4)
- Terrakion the strongest, heavist and largest of the group (Most probably they will release this Pokemon right after Cobalion
- Virizion the most feminine, vain and romantic (we will most likely see this Pokemon for Valentines)
- Keldeo the youngest and the latest to join the group (Sometime in 2020 as Special Research as this is a Mythical Pokemon)
We expect to see some of the above mentioned Pokemon released in the game by the end of 2019, and the others in 2020. Please have in mind that the possible release is just our theory as nothing is officially confirmed yet.