Update: Trainers, the Friend Fest event has begun and players around the globe are reporting of seeing increased spawn rate of specific Friend-themed Pokemon and event-specific Field Research tasks and rewards.
Here is everything you should know:
- Nidoran Male
- Nidoran Female
Event Field Research tasks and rewards
- Trade a Pokemon with a friend → Nidorina/Nidorino
- Add 3 friends → Nidoking/Nidoqueen
- Win a Trainer Battle against another Trainer → Dodrio/Dugtrio
- Catch a Nidoran Male → Nidoran Female
- Catch a Nidoran Female → Nidoran Male
Previous Story: Trainers, the first-ever Friend Fest event in Pokemon Go begins on November 27, and for a limited time, until December 2, players around the globe will have a chance to catch family-themed Pokemon and earn new bonuses.
The Friend Fest event will begin on November 27 at 1 PM PST and will end on December 2 at 1 PM PST, featuring:
- Family-themed Pokemon and their evolutions in the wild and as Field research rewards
- 1/2 Stardust trade cost
- Two special trades per day – that’s total of 12 special trades until the event ends
- Attack boost when raiding with Friends
Now, the family-themed part is a little confusing, as they haven’t mentioned these Pokemon until now. We have few guesses about which Pokemon might be a family-themed, so let’s take a look below. They mentioned only Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂ and their evolutions in the official announcement and these are the only family-themed Pokemon officially confirmed so far.
Possible Family-Themed Pokemon
- Doduo > Dodrio
- Exeggcute > Exeggutor
- Klink > Klang > Klinklang
- Mime Jr.
The ‘Lonely’ Pokemon
- Plusle and Minun
- Alola Pokemon
- We might see more Ditto in the wild as it can turn into any Family-themed Pokemon, but this is just a speculation for now
- Latios and Latias
Please have in mind that the above Pokemon are not confirmed as family-themed Pokemon that will be spawning in the wild and in Raids during the Friend Fest event. The complete list will be posted when the event goes live.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!