Trainers, the new Team Go Rocket Leaders, Arlo, Sierra and Cliff and their Pokemon can be encountered in the game, but only when using the Rocket Radar.
The Rocket Radar can be ‘built’ only when we collect 6 pieces of the Mysterious Components. Then, we can use it to find the TGR Leaders on the world map and battle them.
The Mysterious Components can be collected when battling Grunts.
Each TGR Leader has its own lineup of Pokemon and you can find the list of Pokemon, including the rescue Pokemon below. In addition, you’ll get rewards for defeating the TGR Leader.
TGR Leader Battle Rewards
Defeating the TGR Leader, you’ll earn cool rewards.
- Unova Stone or
- Sinnoh Stone
- 1,000 Stardust
- Max Revive or
- Max Potion
TGR Leaders Battle Lineup
There are three teams of Pokemon that TGR Leaders will always use. The first Pokemon from #1 Team is always the rescue Pokemon. The other #2 and #3 are always the same team and are subject to change.
- #1 Meowth
- #2 Snorlax, Sandslash, Flygon
- #3 Tyranitar, Torterra and Infernape
- Shadow Meowth as the rescue Pokemon, can be shiny
- #1 Scyther
- #2 Gyarados, Magnezone, Crobat
- #3 Charizard, Dragonite and Scizor
- Scyther as the rescue Pokemon, can be shiny
- #1 Sneasel
- #2 Sableye, Hypno, Lapras
- #3 Alakazam, Houndoom and Gardevoir
- Sneasel as the rescue Pokemon, can be shiny
We will make an update as soon as we have new info, so make sure to come back and visit us again!