Well, it was about time for Massive to address a fix to what’s usually found as annoying, not only in The Division 2 but in any other game. No one wants to be infinitely reminded about something that’s already settled within a video game. Some may have visited the Base of Operations too many times due to this cause. Luckily, no more Dark Zone Perks will be available once they’re taken.
Alongside that, today’s maintenance in The Division 2 addresses a couple of more issues. They are not accounted to be game-breaking ones, which puts this update in the minor category. Below you can find the complete patch notes for today’s update.
When it comes to PvE, there will no longer be a problem when doing the Lincoln Memorial mission at challenging difficulty which should provide a better gameplay experience.
- Fixed an issue that caused flares to be stuck and clip with agents’ bodies after the Signal Flare emote animation was interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where the “Dark Zone perks available at Base of Operations” notification would display despite having no new perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused character’s faces to become distorted after cut scenes.
- Fixed an issue where the social menu did not function when accessed in a downed state in a pre-made group.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to share Gear Mods.
- Fixed an issue where the players that purchased Year 1 Pass were unable to activate the Technician specialization on any world tier.
- Fixed an issue where the donation tabs from any projects that require gear items did not show the correct equipment.
- Fixed an issue that would cause crashes when engaging enemy NPCs in coop challenging difficulty at Lincoln Memorial.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com