With a new and probably last week of Fortnite challenges, we are next to extinction and boredom. Chaos Rising is pretty much the very last challenge manufacturer according to the game itself. But, we cannot oppose the fact that Christmas and Winter’s challenges are upon us. But, to end everything as a whole, let’s take a look at the Chaos Rising challenges and complete them with ease.
The Chaos Rising Challenges can be found below, just as posted in the game, and they’re following the right order too
- Search Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks or Holly Hedges
- Skydive through rings in Steamy Stacks
- Complete a Motorboat time trial
- Dance at the Green Steel Bridge, the Yellow Steel Bridge, and the Red Steel Bridge
- Eliminations with Shotguns
- Use a Zipline in different matches
- Eliminations from within 5 meters
- Search Chests in a Single Match
- Deal Damage to opponents while in water
- Search the XP Drop hidden in the Chaos Rising Loading Screen
They look impressive, but some of them look even harder by their requirements. To help you with all of them, we’ll be creating guides and help you deal with the toughest ones.