Shortly after the removal of Shoot House 24/7, Infinity Ward has presumably found that Modern Warfare cannot exist without it. It was one of the game modes that allowed players to settle in, tackle, and get out. Shoot House 24/7 offered fast-paced matches with lots of fun and explosive gameplay. It was the source; the epicenter of joy. At least for me. I enjoyed playing a small map in which players overrun each other for the final numbers.
Furthermore, this update removes the night maps from the hardcore modes, and based on the feedback given, they are less likely to make a reappearance any time soon. Bugs have also been addressed, and some of them of great importance too.
The full patch notes for today’s update can be found below:
- Shoot House 24/7 is back! (replaces Crash 24/7)
- Removed night maps from Hardcore modes
- Added Docks back into Gunfight map rotation
- Added Grazna Raid and Arklov Peak to Hardcore TDM
- Added Arklov Peak to Hardcore Headquarters
- When attempting to view weapon details of a weapon in the Missions tab, players will be kicked back to the main menu. This has been fixed.
- Fix for the cargo ship clipping through the playable area on Docks
- In some cases, players were not able to see or shoot down an opposing team’s Counter UAV. This has been fixed
- Fix for the VTOL audio persisting after being shot down
- Fix for a crash that could occur while prone and firing the AK-47 with a launcher and the Fully Loaded perk equipped
- Fix for the “Jack Frosty” and “Old Wounds” world model appearing differently than the Armory/Gunsmith models
- Special Operations: “Just Reward” – Fix for the HVT truck crashing into portions of the map
- Special Operations: Survival – Fix for the respawn flare not working as intended
The patch notes above are ultimately reflecting the official ones posted in this Reddit thread.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!