Modern Warfare’s Season 1 Starts Tomorrow
The impossible and unexpected to arise
Modern Warfare is getting closer to the beginning of Season 1. On December 3rd, tomorrow, the division will move to a whole new gameplay level. Tomorrow is the day when Modern Warfare is expected to receive the most significant free content drop in Call of Duty’s history.
Season 1 will kick off on all platforms, PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but won’t release all of the confirmed content on the same day. According to CharlieIntel, a lot of the content is about to shock the players, and Season 1 will finally induce a reason to play the game.
- Two New Operators: Mara and Nikto
- Teaser for potential new equipment (Gas Barrel)
- New 6v6 MP Maps:
- Crash – The iconic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map has returned with all the flanking routes and action-packed rooftop encounters you remember.
- Vacant – An abandoned office, previously visited in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, leads to intense interior combat across the complex.
- Shipment (6v6 Map & Gunfight Map) – The classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map where fast and frenetic action reigns supreme.
- New Ground War Maps
- Port – Battle across massive shipping crates, cranes, buildings, and streets in this unique Ground War map experience.
- New 2v2 Gunfight Maps
- Cargo – An open-roof storage vessel for shipping containers, on docks of London.
- Atrium – The centerpiece of a Verdansk palace, still intact despite the conflict raging nearby.
- And more
- New MP Modes:
- Reinforce – A hybrid of Dom and S&D, a single-life mode with both teams competing for control of three flags.
- Gunfight OSP – A tactically rich 2v2 mode with a twist: Begin with just your fists, and gather equipment as the match progresses.
- Infected – It’s hunt or be hunted in this survival party game mode!
- New Special Ops:
- Bomb Squad – Forces still loyal to Barkov have planted explosives around the city of Al-Raab. You’re here to defuse the situation.
- Grounded – Enemies have seized Barkov’s former airbase. Engage and eliminate them.
- Pitch Black – Infiltrate Barkov’s former estate and recover all required intel before an exfill in a Tactical Rover.
- Just Reward – Your squad targets the head of an enemy financial operation, hacking his data centers, and gaining intel.
- And more
- New Weapons
- RAM-7 – Introducing a new fully automatic bullpup Assault Rifle with integrated picatinny rails at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.
- Holger-26 – LMG spec of the Holger model rifle, with integrated sight rail and drum magazine for additional ammunition-carrying capacity.
A lot of new cosmetics are also about to emerge, alongside the two new Operators. The cosmetics will be bound to player progress and will most definitely unlock based on the time spent in the game.
Nevertheless, more info will arise very soon.