Trainers, a new Special Research called A Challenging Development was discovered by the ‘great minds’ not long ago and according to the code in the GM file and the storyline, this is a six-stage Special Research, and each stage offers a variety of tasks and rewards.
The “A Challenging Development” Special Research is live, and players around the globe are reporting of seeing new tasks and rewards.
A Challenging Development Tasks Rewards 1/6
- Spin 10 PokeStops – 500 XP
- Defeat 3 Grunts – 500 XP
- Catch 1 Shadow Pokemon 500 XP
- Rewards: x500 Stardust, x10 PokeBalls and x10 RazzBerry
A Challenging Development Tasks Rewards 2/6
- Spin a PokeStop 5 days in a row – 750 XP
- Purify 15 Shadow Pokemon – 750 XP
- Win 5 Raids – 750 XP
- Rewards: x1,000 Stardust, x3 Hyper Potions, and x3 Revives
A Challenging Development Tasks Rewards 3/6
- Use 6 supereffective Charged Attacks in Gym Battle – 1,000 XP
- Win 3 Great League Trainer Battles against another Trainer – 1,000 XP
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 1,000 XP
- Rewards: x1,500 Stardust, x15 Great Ball, and x5 Pinap Berry
NOTE: Only those who completed the “Looming in the Shadows” Special Research will get the “A Challenging Development” Special Research.