Trainers, a new Evolution event is going live on December 5, featuring new cool bonuses, new Shiny Pokemon, event-specific Field Research tasks and more.
The Evolution event will begin on December 5 at 1 PM PST and will end on December 12 at 1 PM PST. During this period players around the globe will see increased spawn rate of Pokemon that evolve in unique ways, Raid Bosses featuring Pokemon with unique Evolutions and more.
There will also be an Evolution event Raid Day for a limited time on December 7, so without further ado take a look at the details about the Evolution event below.
- Start December 5 at 1 PM PST
- End December 12 at 1 PM PST
- Pokemon that evolve in a unique way, such as Onix, Eevee, Roselia, and Burmy will be appearing more often in the wild, in raids, and in Field Research
- Lickitung, Scyther, Togetic, and Ralts as Raid Bosses
- Tyrogue, Feebas, Burmy, and Happiny in 2KM Eggs
- Event-specific Field Research tasks that reward Evolution items, which can help you evolve certain Pokemon, will be available
- Shiny Burmy (check the image below for comparison)
- All Lure Modules will last one hour for the duration of the event, including the Glacial, Magnetic, and Mossy Lure Modules.
- 2× XP when evolving Pokemon
- Evolution items from raids
- Unova Stone via tasks
Evolution Event Raid Day
- Start time December 7 at 11 AM local time zone
- End time December 7 at 2 PM local time zone
- T1 Raids featuring Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle
- T2 Raids featuring Ivysaur, Charmeleon and Wartortle
- T4 Raids featuring Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise
- Up to five Raid Passes during the Raid Day when a player spins a Photo Disc at a Gym
- During Raid Day, all evolution levels (e.g. Ivysaur and Charizard) have a chance of being Shiny from Raids
That’s all Trainers, so good luck and let’s catch ’em all!