Tekken 7’s 3.10 update is live and available to download. It is live on all platforms, PC, PS4, and Xbox One. It has new support for some fighters, including a frame data display, bug fixes, and more. As a second update for the third Season Pass, this update is considered as quite a big deal for the fans. Bandai Namco also adds new features such as Punishment training and more combos to Practice mode.
DLC 11, 12, and 13 are going to become available tomorrow. 2 New Characters are scheduled to arrive, such as Ganryu and Leroy, as they are receiving the necessary code tweak in 3.10. For their final release, according to Bandai Namco, players will have to wait at least one more day until they arrive.
But to summarize what update 3.10 brings, let’s see the notes below:
- Expanded PRACTICE functionality
- In PRACTICE mode, the feature of Punishment Training specialized to punishment practice, and more sample combos are added.
- Added new performance stats feature to PLAY STATS
- “Match-Up Win Rate (World)” has been added to the online Versus screen, allowing you to view win-rate data compiled from ranked matches worldwide for different match-ups.
- Added new customization items
- New character panels for Zafina and “Bearded Man Set” have been added.
- Added new illustration to GALLERY
- New TEKKEN 7 illustration has been added to the gallery.
Just a couple of more days until we see the inaugural kickoff of Leroy and Ganryu.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!